An exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Manager has arisen within one of the country's leading shower manufactures. An established and iconic British shower brand synonymous with quality and innovation, with a network of engineers throughout the country who provide a first-class after sale service to our customers.
We are currently expanding our Field Service team and looking for an experienced Field Service Manager to manage a group of field-based engineers.
The ideal candidate will reside within the West Midlands area and possess;
· Management experience of field based engineers/technical staff
· A technical or engineering background (plumbing/heating an advantage)
· Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
· Full UK driving Licence
· Computer literate
This is a home-based role with travel throughout a region, which will involve some overnight stays.
Supporting the National Field Service Manager, you will be expected to:
· Manage a group of Engineers and Sub-Contractors.
· Ensure SLA's targets are attained.
· Maximise performance through training, monitoring and targeting.
· Recruit new engineers and sub-contractors as agreed in line with the department strategy.
· Contribute and input to departmental initiatives.
· Assist other departments to achieve their goals through input and feedback.
· Help resolve issues with innovative and creative ideas.
This position offers a competitive package including a salary of £37,500 after the probationary period, company car, laptop, mobile, contributory pension scheme and healthcare scheme.
Apply & call our retained consultants at startMonday now!
Keywords; Electrical Manager, Service Manager, Field Manager, Engineer Manager, Engineer Supervisor
- Service Manager
- Field Manager
- Gas Manager
- Engineer Manager
- Engineer Supervisor