Regional Field Sales Manager (London) - Field Sales - Our client, established in 2000 is fast becoming the UK’s leading Online Education Recruitment Advertising Platform and Recruitment Solutions provider with over 1 million registered members and 1 million web visits per month within their industry. They are a dynamic & forward thinking organisation who have seen year on year growth and now have international offices in London, Dubai, Australia, Canada and Australia..
An opportunity has now arisen for a Regional Field Sales Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Regional Field Sales Manager (London
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Benefits
Location: Home / Field Based -London
We are looking for an experienced, career driven, highly motivated and strategic thinking individual with a previous proven background in a similar role. In return the role provides a competitive salary, uncapped commission, on-going training and great autonomy, combined with an ongoing support and training and a driven and dynamic team with the opportunity to progress and develop a team
As a Regional Field Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Sell full portfolio of advertising and software solution into the Education sector focusing on Local Authorities, Multi Academy Trusts and large primary and secondary schools
· Develop a clear strategy and sales plan to identify key new business and hold responsibility for the effecting closing of new key client accounts
· Work closely with the Marketing team to create high impact campaigns and undertake high levels of activity to create leads and convert business through face-to face meeting, networking, events and sales calls
· Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to fulfil relevant KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis whilst reporting on activities weekly to provide management information in each geographical area.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will have the following skills/experience:
· Demonstrate proven sales experience in a similar sales role, whilst previous experience within the education, software, advertising or recruitment or public sector is an advantage.
· Have a self-driven, pro-active, results-oriented personality with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
· Possess strong networking and influencing skills and be confident in speaking to senior-level clients, decision makers and large groups
· Demonstrate strong communication skills and a consultative and strategic approach to sales.
· Demonstrate strong sales and business acumen and commercial insight
· Be mobile and flexible to travel regularly to meetings within your region and to our head office in Surrey and within the UK for meetings and events where required. A current driving licence is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales person looking to build a career within the rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector.
To apply for this position of Regional Field Sales Manager please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment directly for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job