Are you an ambitious Facilities Manager based in the Warrington area and looking to take that next step up in your career?
Do you have prior Account Management or Senior Facilities Management experience, preferably overseeing a corporate contract?
If so then read on as we at Clugston have a Regional Facilities Manager role that could have your name on it!!
Your Regional Facilities Manager Role
As the Regional Facilities Manager you will need to be super organised with good attention to detail as your role is key within the Facilities Management team, where you will be managing and leading the Clugston FM activities and services in accordance with the contractual agreements for the Perstorp (Warrington) site. Your will also be required to ensure:
- Health, Safety and Environment - To manage and maintain each site complying with the relevant statutory health, safety and environmental provisions and any local site specific requirements.
- All standard tasks have a Risk Assessment and Safe System of Work prepared and communicated to the workforce.
- The identification, provision and management of the use of PPE
- Quality Control - To ensure each site has a Contract Plan implemented and maintained in an up-to-date and accurate format.
- That systems and procedures are compliant with ISO 9001
- Financial Control - To manage site services and works economically, efficiently and effectively.
- Organising tenders for goods and subcontracted services.
- Operational performance - To manage the activities and services as required by the site contractual agreement and other opportunities which may arise.
- Inspection of premises
- Management of employees
- Tracking and reporting of operational performance against Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensuring a Planned Preventative Maintenance programme (PPM) is prepared and maintained.
- Management and coordination of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Regular client liaison at different levels and departments.
The Clugston Group is a privately owned group of companies founded over 80 years ago in North Lincolnshire by LG Clugston. We are a privately owned business involved in construction and civil engineering, property development and distribution.
- Typical experience / Qualifications required for the Regional Facilities Manager role:
- Experience in a similar facilities account management role
- NEBOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Environmental Awareness
- Managing large teams
- Contractor management
- Pricing Works
- Strong customer care
- Ability to work to a sustained and high workload with managing priorities
Your Regional Facilities Manager Benefits
- Circa 35k
- Overtime working and dealing with out of hours calls (evenings, weekends and bank holidays) may be required from time to time to suit client needs.
- Company Pension
- And additional benefits
It should be noted that this job description does not provide an exhaustive list of every activity relevant to the post. You will be required to undertake other duties of a similar nature and/or level which are not detailed on this Regional Facilities Manager job description.
If you are currently living in the Warrington area feel that you fit the above Regional Facilities Manager role criteria then click apply now and we will be in contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'