Role: Regional Facilities Manager (Client Side)
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: National Role - Ideal locations include Birmingham, Berkshire, Manchester, Southampton
Vacancy Reference: VR/03572 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client, a leading Insurance and Law firm have over 10 offices across the UK & Ireland and provide key services across a number of sectors, with over 1500 staff they pride themselves on ensuring all staff are able to achieve their full potential through their values and culture and this is driven from their workspaces making this role so crucial. Working within a corporate environment you will be required to oversee all Property and Facility Services across the UK to ensure a first class and quality service is driven throughout the organisation.
- Overseeing all Property and FM Services across 15 Buildings on a national basis
- Managing FM Service Desk with technical advice, support and mentoring
- Supporting the development and improvements across FM contracts
- Oversee PPM works throughout the portfolio
- Implement KPIs and report accordingly to the Head of Property
- Experience in managing Property and Facilities managers across a multi-site portfolio
- Knowledge of FM contracts and building maintenance
- Engage and manage expectations of business partners and key stakeholders
- Commercially astute
- Strong reporting skills
- Highly motivated and ability to develop a new role.
- Facilities Management
- Client Side
- Facilities Manager
- Regional Management