Salary: £29,250.00 p/a (starting on £15 p/hr)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Do you have an interest in the great outdoors and a passion for the beautiful waterways of Britain? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity that could be a perfect fit for you!
Canal & River Trust are looking for a Regional Coordinator to run the Towpath (Face to Face) Fundraising campaign in the Avon & Kennet area.
The Job -
You will play a key role in the ongoing management of our Towpath Fundraisers, ensuring our Values & Behaviours and performance excellence standards are met on a consistent basis. You will lead on the recruitment, training and development of all new Towpath Fundraisers and you will ensure all your relevant organisational aims and objectives are met or surpassed where possible.
The Successful Applicant will have -
- Significant experience in face to face fundraising
- Experience of management or supervision of direct dialogue fundraisers and team leaders
Ability to analyse statistical information in order to effectively manage fundraising team results
- Ability to work alone in a reliable and efficient manner
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
If you would like to find out more about the role or apply for the job please get in touch.
You can click 'Reply to this ad' and upload your CV and a phone number and we'll call you back.