Regional Executive Assistant - Part Time
We’re Consensus, an award-winning independent provider of support services for people with learning disabilities and additional health and social care needs. We believe everybody can achieve their aspirations and do amazing things.
Administrative support for services
- Recruitment, job offers, contracts, references DBS checks
- Monitoring recruitment trackers, updating with new information and liaising with the HR department as to current status
- Assisting with Payroll / general admin duties as and when required
- Applying for and monitoring identification badges for staff team
- Immigration Lead for the region, advising and leading on any immigration/visa queries
- Monitoring immigration data ensuring this is up to date at all times
Administrative support for Head of Operations and Operations Managers
- Taking minutes of meetings; Regional Meetings, Disciplinary, Investigations etc
- Monitoring and updating reporting systems ensuring compliance and integrity of information
- Diary management, setting up appointments/meetings ensuring documentation is distributed in a timely manner
- Booking of hotel accommodation and travel
- Monitoring annual leave of the senior team
- Quarterly visits to services carry out finance audits, record findings and set action plans.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".