Our client, a global leader in environmental services is recruiting for a Regional ER specialist across the North region on a permanent basis. Our client employs over 160,000 people and supplies services to over 100 million people.
The position is due to start immediately and is for 40 hours per week. The salary for the position is negotiable dependent on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited too):
* Managing own diary and planning visits to sites across the area accordingly dependent upon the ER need
* Liaising with stakeholders; working on ER cases, including grievance and disciplinary, absence, performance management and flexible working
* Providing sound ER guidance and coaching to line managers both face to face and remotely to improve people management skills
* Working harmoniously with the HR Advisory team to ensure a seamless handover of cases and take responsibility for resolving complex issues
* Ensure all cases are detailed accurately and recorded in the case management system
* Work collaboratively with HR teams to ensure updates to UK policy and procedure are shared and applied effectively across the business
* Identify and define areas of improvement and support the implementation of change
* Provide project implementation support cross functionally; projects could be related to change, TUPE, restructures, acquisitions and changes to terms and conditions
The successful candidate must have extensive ER experience
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Employee Relations
- ER issues
- Union Experience