Regional Engineering Supervisor (Electrically Qualified)
Role: Regional Engineering Supervisor (Electrically Qualified)
Location: Merseyside and North Wales
Salary: £41,303, plus fully expensed vehicle, pension, private medical, laptop, mobile and 33 days’ holiday.
45 hours a week - Monday to Friday
An outstanding Engineering Management opportunity has arisen within our large and dynamic Facilities Management client who provide hard and soft services across the ASDA stores throughout the UK. Our client 'City Facilities Management’ have a long standing relationship with ASDA and signed a new 10 year contract with ASDA last year, established in 1985, City FM can provide excellent opportunities in development and career growth.
This new role is for a Regional Engineering Supervisor who will assume responsibility for electrical engineering activity across a number of ASDA stores across the Merseyside / North Wales area.
Our client is flexible on where you are based as long as you live in the Merseyside / North Wales region and are comfortable travelling within this region on a daily basis.
Main Duties of the Role:
· Providing Technical Support to your Electricians in your region
· To provide cover for Electricians in your region
· To ensure any underperformance of KPI’s is understood and action plans are in place to effect improvement
· To support Regional Facilities Manager on all technical issues
· Carry out recruitment / selection of FM Engineering colleagues within your region
· Carry out specified store programme both reviews on quality and Health & Safety and take action on non-compliance
· Complete specified reports and take action on any issues raised
· Attend formal training courses with aim of delivering training on to others within your team
You will be overseeing a team of Electricians and Handypersons within the Merseyside / North Wales area, you will be supervising a team of around 15 people.
Based from home, your engineering background will ideally be from multi-site operations//facilities management and you will be comfortable working with KPI’S Service level agreements, and team/individual performance targets.
You will be a fully qualified electrician, together with a high degree of technical competency in electrical/electronic engineering. Your strong people management and communication skills will be important in this role.
Essential Qualifications required:
· 17th or 18th edition
· City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 or City & Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 or NVQ Level 3
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have these essential qualifications
Desirable but not essential Qualification:
· Testing and Inspection 2391 or 2394/2395
We are interested to hear from candidates who are prepared to cover multiple sites. Your engineering background will ideally have been gained in Retail, Hospitality and Leisure, Engineering or Facilities Management.
Candidates must have previous experience of supervising / leading a team of electrician’s / engineers.
If you have experience of leading a technical team, across multi-sites we want to hear from you.
Candidate must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel throughout Merseyside / North Wales.
To apply please submit full CV in the strictest of confidence to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search & Selection
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Electrical
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'