Regional Employment Advisor Orkney
Hours Full Time
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
- Assess candidate needs and support the development and completion of client action plans which reflect the steps required to progress clients sucessfully towards employment
- To coordinate and deliver, guidance and training that meet the needs of the individual.
- Deliver individual and group training specific to contract provision
- Achieve set performance targets for operational programmes
- To support customers to secure employment opportunities
- Refer and liaise with outside agencies as required including colleges and training providers/recruitment agencies/employers.
- Employer engagement - sourcing vacancies to match clients needs
- Prepare CV’s and cover letters for clients and equip them skills for interviews.
- To ensure all system updates and paperwork are completed accurately and to agreed timescales
- Provide after-care support to clients as per contract requirements
- Any other duties required by the employer
Education and Experience
- Experience of recruitment of working with unemployed persons
- Employability training experience essential, sector training desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of the local labour market
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Good presentation and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time and organise caseloads whilst working to strict targets
- Full, clean driving licence (Car Owner) essential
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Employer Engagement
- Knowledge Base
- solutions driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"