Regional EHS & Risk Manager
Regional EHS & Risk Manager, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Can you confidently claim to be passionate about first class manufacturing and Lean processes in: Health, Safety, Environment, Operations and Risk Systems?
This Leadership position supports a network of Circa 30 plants / sites mainly across Europe, therefore the role requires approximately 35% travel.
Our client, a Global Manufacturer of branded FMCG products, takes continuous improvement very seriously, constantly striving to gain efficiencies whilst challenging and supporting their valued employees with professional development.
- Work closely with the site EHS Functional teams to provide the necessary support to achieve regional objectives and identify regional strategy.
- Works with sites and finance team to ensure Capex budgets are prioritised, that AFE’s are well prepared and submitted in a timely manner and that costs are being managed in accordance with sector standards.
- Subject matter expert regionally Risk Management Software, functionality, security access rights, plant location hierarchy, reporting requirements, etc.
- Work with corporate (US) to ensure all EHS related IT systems are given adequate support and are fit for purpose.
- Track and report on all monthly objectives and KPI’s for Operational Risk.
- Oversee the Fire and Property Engineering programmes for all European sites and office locations.
- Oversee the Training and development processes for Operational Risk including the development of training materials, identifying relevant training for EHS managers and carrying out WebEx training as required.
- Attendance meetings, in particular on discussions surrounding VOC emissions.
- Provide back-up cover for operational Risk Director as required.
Experience / Skill Set:
- Engineering background with a strong technical education
- Degree strongly desired
- Lean Six Sigma, ideally Black Belt Level
- Broad experience across manufacturing functions
- Proven track record managing high standards within EHS
- Demonstrable experience of working with lean methodologies and cultural change programmes
- Multi-site experience and ideally multi-country
- Driven by continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Leadership skills and qualities
Keywords: Operations Manager, EHS Manager, EHS Director, Risk Manager, Head of Operations, Manufacturing Manager, Health & Safety
Locations: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.