Parkdean Resorts has a high-quality Management Team, with significant acquisition and integration experience, a track record for delivering organic growth and high-quality customer service.
We have created a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Regional Operations Director to join the Parkdean Resorts Management Team at an exciting time take full accountability for leadership, growth and development of Parks within a specific region, continuing our journey of success.
As Regional Operations Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for the day to day running of the parks within your region ensuring all agreed revenue targets and budgets are achieved
- Leading and motivating a team of General Managers and respective teams to deliver an enhanced customer experience and continuously improve service standards
- Working with each General Manager to ensure each team has the training and development in place to maximise personal potential within each member
- Ensuring strategic business plans are in place for each park and are constantly reviewed complete with risk mitigation strategies in place as required
- Maximising sales, profitability and customer service to position the company as a brand of choice to customers
- Ensuring each park meets required health and safety legislation along with company standards
The successful candidate will:
- Have an extensive background in senior management with experience of multi-site leadership (Sector experience would be an advantage but B2C experience essential)
- Have experience within a target driven, fast paced sales environment
- Be sales and target focused with a proven track record of success
- Have excellent leadership and partnership skills
- Have an exceptional business and financial acumen
- Have a passion for developing people and promoting internal talent
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience within a similar sector, have managed large and diverse teams and be aspiring to lead from the front, coupled with the passion and drive to be part of our continued success as the largest holiday park operator in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job