Regional Director - South - Motor Finance
Regional Director South - Motor Finance
C£100k plus excellent bonus and benefits package
Our client is a long established, well respected name within the motor finance sector, and part of a global blue-chip banking organisation.
They have ambitious growth plans for the coming year, and this includes the appointment of a Regional Director to oversee the sales performance in the South of England.
Key responsibilities include
- Managing and driving the sales performance of a large (c20 ) external sales team, to ensure quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved for origination and account management.
- Leading, motivating and training the sales team to maximise their potential in a demanding and competitive market.
- Work with the senior leadership team to design and implement an effective sales and marketing strategy
- Lead the sales initiative from the front - building strong relationships with both franchised and independent motor dealers
- Ensure that full compliance with all legal financial regulations is strictly adhered to in the selling and documenting of financial transactions.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a stable, proven track record of sales management, essentially, with experience of leading a sizeable remotely based team across a large geographical area.
We are looking for individuals who have a hands-on management style, with the ability to coach, motivate and support team members to achieve results.
Retail motor finance experience gained from within a lender or broker environment is a distinct advantage, however we will also consider applications from suitably qualified individuals from the wider automotive sector, which will include experience of selling into the retail motor trade.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'