Regional Director of Operations - London
Avenues Group is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
We are a high-performing organisation, with a turnover of £50m and a CQC overall rating of Good or Outstanding across all our supported living, residential and outreach services in London, South East, West Midlands and the East of England.
We take great pride in the way we support people, and our positive attitude to risk which enables them to actively engage in their communities, and really experience life.
Our teams share a deep and demonstrable commitment to our vision, which is reflected in commissioners’ and families’ feedback regarding our flexibility and willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to ensure people get the support they need.
But we always want to do things better, and as part of our organisational development we are now seeking a Regional Director for our London region who shares our vision, and commitment to delivering services of the highest quality.
The London region is a group of 35 services across South East London, North London, Kingston and Essex.
You will …
- Report to the Group Director of Operations, and be accountable for the delivery of compliance with CQC and all Health and Safety compliance within the region.
- To lead and develop the region so that it meets the Group requirement for the development and delivery of a specific and distinctive services that meets the Group’s regulatory needs for quality and delivers growth, financial and excellence objectives.
- Direct and lead the day-to-day operations of the region.
- Work as part of the Senior Management and Leadership Team and to work collegiately across all functions in the interests of the Group first and region second, at all times.
- Help make Avenues the first choice for people with complex learning disabilities, autism, life-limiting conditions and acquired brain injury.
You will clearly be able to demonstrate leadership qualities; being highly visible and engaged with people we support, staff and external partners is a vital part of the role. Have experience of working at a senior level in a related field e.g. voluntary sector organisation, health or social care services with a proven track record of success in the management of strategic change and organisational development.
Why choose us?
We put people first, and everyone who works for us benefits from our Skills for Care endorsed training programme. You will have full support for your continued professional development.
While you will be based at our head office in Sidcup, flexible working, including occasional working from home is encouraged and supported.
You’ll be part of an organisation that instils its values at all levels of the business, and that will support you in ensuring the people we support are at the forefront of our decisions.
- 35 annual leave days (including bank holidays)
- Personal car user allowance
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
Successful applicants will be expected to take part in an interview process planned for March (subject to any changes).