Regional Director Nurse Qualified
About the Role
As a Regional Director for Maria Mallaband Care Group, you’ll provide operational support and expertise to the care homes within a geographical area of the organisation’s portfolio of 80 care homes. Our next Regional Director will work closely with our Operations Director to deliver excellent customer service, high quality standards and effective people management.
Who we’re looking for;
Ideally you will have previously work as a Registered Manager with experience of covering multiple sites and a clinical background is essential.
*As Regional Director, you’ll need to be flexible to travel and work across various locations, providing support to the business when required.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To drive, direct and manage the commercial results for a region of care homes in line with MMCG’s mission, values, business requirements and shareholder expectations
- To lead, coach and develop a regional team of Care Home Managers to successfully deliver exceptional care services and consistently maximise results through continuous improvement
- To utilise and influence internal functional resources to provide expert support in pursuit of the regional goals
- To build, manage and maintain key internal and external business relationships
- Maximise the commercial profitability of the region.
- Develop a regional business plan, which identifies regional opportunities to exceed commercial and quality targets
- Develop and drive implementation of a business plan with each of the care home managers
To be successful in all these areas you will need to work effectively with your Care Home Managers, HR Managers, QA Managers and Head Office support teams.
We are looking for a Regional Director with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number
- Management qualification
- Excellent leadership skills and a sound commercial understanding
- Previous experience working as a regional/registered manager in a Care Home environment is desirable
- We require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members.
- A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality service
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call us at <>.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'