Are you an experienced Service Delivery Manager? Do you have experience of working within the Health and Social Care Sector?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Regional Delivery Service Manager, working for a highly reputable client based in Halifax. Responsible for the effective management of a designated regional team of Skills Coaches and Skills Trainers supporting the Regional Operations Director with ensuring the delivery of the required outcomes and maintaining the quality of provision.
Responsible for managing and leading a regional team of Skills Coaches and Trainers in delivering multiple occupational sectors and generating excellent achievement rates and starts performance.
Regional Delivery Service Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist and support with establishing and implementing the annual regional strategy/development plan for a designated geographical area/sector of development.
- To manage a team of between 15 and 20 home based Skills Coaches/Trainers ensuring the delivery of full programme outcomes in line with minimum contractual and performance levels across a designated regional area.
- To ensure the proactive and timely recruitment of staff in line with planned business growth within a designated region.
- To maintain 100% Skills Coach/Skills Trainers occupancy and 80% staff within own responsibility.
- To performance manage a team of Skills Coaches/Skills Trainers ensuring they meet individual monthly Learner Apprenticeship starts and progressions targets.
- To effectively performance manage a team of Skills Coaches/Skills Trainers ensuring individual performance is less than 5% unfunded and all learners are visited learners within 4 weeks at any given time.
- To effectively performance manage the designated Assessment/Training team using the timely intervention of the performance management framework, where under performance is evident.
- To utilise the support of the IQA Manager and IQA team in one to one meeting to support identified Skills Coach quality, slow progress, unvisited and non-compliance issues.
- To support the Regional Operations Director in taking the necessary steps to meet or exceed regional budget and strategic objectives.
- To ensure that all Management and Skills Coach/Skills Trainer documentation is administered promptly and without error within own area of responsibility.
- To conduct regular employee appraisals and one to one meetings in a professional work related manner, reviewing previous performance and establishing objectives for the subsequent evaluation period.
- To fully utilise management systems including MAYTAS and e-Qual to support the day to day management of Skills Coaches/Skills Trainers and take appropriate action as necessary.
- To consult with the SMT on any aspects of employee disciplinary matters.
- To work in partnership with the Director of Quality and Quality Forum to develop new processes as required for specific projects/areas of operation.
- To develop business and collaboration partnerships/networks within a designated region.
- To ensure that the system for maintaining/checking licences and business insurance of employees who travel on company business and the roadworthiness of their vehicles is maintained in line with Company policy.
- To make decisions and implement actions, involving customers, employees, suppliers, partners, and peers, which are in accordance with the values of the Company.
- To ensure that the Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Quality Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered to within your area of responsibility and that any non-compliance is reported to your Line Manager.
Regional Delivery Service Manager Applicants:
- Good leadership and management skills in an Apprenticeship programme setting.
- Excellent staff performance management & communication skills.
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems, health and safety and equality and diversity.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate individuals and a team towards their required targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external agencies.
- Full Driving License
- Professional Qualification/Degree.
- Level 4 Management Qualification.
- 5 years Management experience in an Apprenticeship setting
- Work Based Learning - 5 years' experience.
- QCF Level 3 or above.
- Microsoft Office/other DTA.
The role is covering the North Yorkshire Area, but would require the successful candidate be in the Halifax Branch 3 days a week and can offer working from home on the other days.
Candidates may also be interested in HSC, Health and Social, Health and Social Care, Social Care, Regional Delivery Service Manager, Service Manager, Delivery Manager, Delivery Service Manager, Education, Training, Manager, Management, Social Care Sector, Health and Social Care Sector, Quality Assurance, Team Manager, Apprenticeships, WBL, Work Based Learning.
- Social Care
- Health and Social Care
- Service Manager
- Work Based Learning
- Delivery Manager
- Health and Social
- Delivery Service Manager
- Regional Delivery Service Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'