Regional Contractor Manager / Network Manager
Permanent - home-based
£35-40k plus car or car allowance
North England / Scotland
We are looking for a Regional Contractor Manager / Network Manager for an international claims management company / contractor. This role will be to manage an established network of contractors carrying out insurance repairs to domestic and commercial properties in the North of England & Scotland. You will also be responsible for developing this network to increase the contractors in the region.
The successful Regional Contractor Manager will cover a geographical patch from Lancashire across to Yorkshire and north into Scotland. This is a permanent home-based position with an excellent package including company car or car allowance.
Job role and responsibilities
Regional Contractor Manager will have direct responsibility for the following;
- Actively managing the relationship with the existing network of contractors & monitoring the insurance repair works they are carrying out
- Sourcing, vetting and selecting new contractors for the network
- Performance managing and holding regular review meetings
- Carrying out audits (contractor offices and on-site)
- Ensuring quality of works carried out by sub-contractors
- Ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are within target
- Dealing with variations and supplier queries
- Producing reports and MI
- Holding regular regional meetings
What skills/experience will you need?
For this role, the successful Regional Contractor Manager role will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Experience having worked for an insurance repairs contractor, claims management company or loss adjuster managing a network of contractors carrying out property repairs
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Performance management experience
- Commercial awareness and financial skills with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Excellent customer service background and experience in dealing with complaints
- Solid maintenance/construction industry experience
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification (CIOB/RICS/CILA/CII) - not necessarily essential
- Good understanding of Health & Safety, Asbestos and CDM (regulation/legislation) etc.
- Confidence in reporting, auditing and holding review meetings
- Strong IT/PC skills including the ability to put PowerPoint presentations together
- Dispute resolution handling experience
In addition to the salary (£35k- £40k depending upon experience) the Contractor Manager / Network Manager will receive a company car or car allowance and other company benefits.
We may not always be able to reply to every applicant due to the volume of CVs received so if you have not received a call within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. If you are an experienced Insurance Surveyor or Contracts Manager / Regional Contractor Manager living in another area, it may be worth you sending your CV anyway as we may have other roles that we could contact you about in the future.
- Construction Industry
- Management Reporting
- Performance Management
- Contractor Management