• Loading of regional preliminary sales results and maintenance of the monthly preliminary sales report
• Preparing and loading of the regional consolidation adjustments.
• Coordinating the submission of the quarterly FASS detailed analysis submissions, reviewing and preparing detailed statutory analysis
• Preparing and submitting quarterly and year end supplementary reporting submissions to auditors
• Responsibility for the integrity of the mapping tables from SAP to HFM
• Responsibility for the completion and filing of the US statistical forms
• Responsibility for the control of the loads to the ESSOPEX system
• Responsibility for the preparation and maintenance of the month end close KPI’s
• Ad Hoc assistance with month end and quarter end work
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be able to demonstrable experience in sales reports, consolidation eliminations and quarterly schedules.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience with a true global player.
In return you will receive a highly competitive package including bonus, health care, contributory pension scheme, 26 days holiday plus stats and onsite parking and amenities.
If this sounds like the ideal next challenge in your finance career please apply online or contact Natasha Papuga on 01926 331329 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business