Regional Cleaning Manager
Regional Cleaning Manager - Vertas Group Limited
Salary dependent upon experience plus car allowance
West East Anglia, (Bury St Edmunds, Cambs, Stowmarket, Mildenhall, Haverhill)
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the eastern region. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Cleaning Manager to join our team in west East Anglia. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- Ensuring best possible cleaning standards are delivered across the region via effective management of Area Managers.
- Delivering a profitable and cost effective service to Vertas clients.
- Full Cleaning P&L and budget responsibility for the region, (£1.6m turnover).
- Identifying and implementing innovative solutions.
- Pricing new and retention business opportunities.
- Compiling contractual documents for new and retention business wins.
- Presenting with senior management at new business meetings.
- Ensuring consistent and effective communication is in place between Vertas Cleaning division and our clients.
- Effective and proactive recruitment of new staff.
- Management of effective 'staff cover planning’ with the team.
The Regional Cleaning Manager will have:
- A Passion for delivering the highest cleaning standards via an engaging, supportive and motivational management approach to their team.
- Experience in growing and strengthening client relationships across their business area.
- The ability to be well organised and manage multiple work streams.
- Extensive experience in Cleaning Contract Management, (at least 2 years).
- A proactive, analytical and solution based approach to working.
- Experience in pricing new cleaning opportunities and presenting to clients.
- Experience in full P&L and budget management for multiple cleaning accounts (of at least £1m in combined turnover).
- A full UK driving license.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Office and general IT packages.
- Salary, (dependant on experience) plus car allowance.
- Minimum of 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Staff high street discount benefits scheme with LifeWorks.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company please click on the apply button below to make the difference today.
- Maintaining Strong Client Relationships
- Multiple Sites
- P&L Responsibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"