Regional Category Manager
Regional Category Manager Opportunity - Permanent
Do you have experience at Category Manager level?
Do you have an excellent understanding of Tender Strategy, Compliance and Contract Managament?
Are you conversed in the Marine or Shipping industries?
If you this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you.
RMS are recruiting for a Regional Category Manager on behalf of a global marine shipping company based in the Middlesbrough area.
The main duties of this role include the following:-
• Internal demand analysis planning and forecasting
• Develop and maintain short, medium & long term category strategies based on internal demand and market intelligence
• Drive and execute the source-to-contract process and ensure the appropriate involvement of experts (e.g. legal, digital procurement team)
• Ensure continuous improvement and optimization of categories to drive cost efficiencies and effectiveness in operations
• Manage and mitigate supply chain and supplier portfolio management risks
• Manage contracts (implementation, monitoring, optimization, risk management)
• Manage suppliers (onboarding, performance management, joint planning and objectives)
• Define, execute and monitor inventory strategies
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
- Contract Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"