Regional Care Operations & Quality Manager, Ireland
£50K - £60K per annum, Plus Travel Expenses
We are looking for a very talented, very experienced Care Operations & Quality Manager for a small group of Homecare Branches across Ireland.
This job would suit someone with the relevant experience who is interested and excited by the chance to relocate to Ireland.
A company formed over 14 years ago, by two very passionate family members. The business has grown to 10 branches and is still very much run as a family run business, with everyone knowing each other, coming together regularly and all sharing the same values, passion and love for quality care.
This is a newly created role and one that requires someone who understands the UK regulatory standards. The role will be focussed on implementing standards akin to the UK Regulations (CQC, CIW, Care Inspectorate) both operationally and from a quality/compliance and auditing point of view and overseeing the operations of 10 branches, and future proofing an already enviable homecare service.
The Regional Care Operations & Quality Manager’s job role:-
- Mobilisation of Contract wins and TUPE Transfers.
- Overall Operational Management and support.
- Bringing in robust Quality, Compliance and Auditing Tools.
- Business development and ensuring growth of the branches.
- Budgeting and financial forecasting for the branches.
* Extensive experience within Homecare/Domiciliary Care Setting essential.
* Experience of Quality Auditing and implementing policies & procedures
* A proven track record in achieving Good or Outstanding inspection results.
Are you someone who is truly passionate about care? Do you put the person receiving care in your thoughts throughout every process? If this is you, then we would love to hear from you. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for a fantastic challenge, with a company you can feel at home with!
- Home Care
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'