Regional Business Vehicle Sales Executive
A marketleading and prestigiousvehiclemanufacturer is seeking a highly motivated field based SalesExecutive for the South East of England to promote their instantlyrecognisablevehicles and be equipped for the launch of their new all ElectricVehicle.
This vacancy will suit an individual with experience as a Car Sales Executive / Dealership Sales or Fleet Sales Executive who has the ability to develop vehicle sales and develop strong relationships with dealers and key partners.
The client has invested heavily in a new production facility, strong infrastructure, vehicle development and a vibrant team that focusses on high quality systems and customer retention. If you are interested in being part of an iconic brand that is at the head of their market then apply today.
Ideally located – South East England- Reading, High Wycombe, Watford, Luton, Slough, Croydon, Woking, Oxford, Harlow
Salary circa £27k-£30.5k + Car + Attractive Benefits package.
We require a highly motivated car or vehiclesalesperson that has natural disposition towards engaging customers and constantly looks to exceed.
- A self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude who is a target driven sales achiever.
- A proven lead / sales generator who thrives on delivering excellent service and customer satisfaction.
- Good negotiation skills via face to face meetings and the telephone.
- Have integrity and behave in a professional manner.
- An ambitious individual who seeks career progression.
- Qualify customer suitability.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and verbal communication.
- Be well presented and have a high level of professionalism.
- Willing to travel and spend time away.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Control the day to day running of the Southern Sales Operation.
- Create excellent customer relationship with new, existing, potential and lapsed customers.
- Give the customer the best possible sales experience.
- Ensure that the sale is processed correctly and efficiently from order to delivery.
- Regular visits to trading partners.
- Keep the part exchange value of vehicles in line with company policy.
- Build and maintain good relationships with used vehicle traders.
- Treat people how you wish to be treated.
- Make sure the customer experience is to a high standard whilst maintaining good profit levels.
- Take responsibility for accurate and effective reporting.
Apply in Confidence
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2817JCGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job