Regional Business Trainer Franchise Start-ups
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Trainer, who will become responsible for ensuring the successful on-boarding of new franchise partners through consistent support, training and coaching.
You will become part of a highly motivated franchise support team, working alongside other Franchise Consultants in the company and ably supporting new franchise partners across the UK. This is a richly rewarding, customer-facing role where you will become the primary point of contact for new partners. You will see them grow and become successful under your guidance, which will include support and training on business planning, brand standards, software, start-up logistics and all key processes required as they begin their journey.
As this role will require travelling to client sites across the UK, we are looking for people who are able to be flexible with working hours as there may be some requirement to stay away from home for short periods of time.
- Ensure that all new franchise partners receive full training and that all requirements are documented and escalated to central departments as required and that this is consistent for each new partner.
- Coordinate initial set up of systems access, marketing collateral, information, equipment and consumables stock.
- Follow a 16-20 week training plan, including a 4 month business review and launch visit plus post-training action plans.
- Work with each partner on their business plans and gain a full understanding of their territory, goals, ambitions and training needs. Provide a framework to assist the partners to reach their 6 month and 12 month goals.
- Document the progress of new starters throughout the onboarding process.
- Provide ongoing support and communication.
- Assist with local marketing initiatives and with accurate reporting of financial data.
- Assist with continuously improving all processes and procedures for the benefit of all.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experienced in the franchise sector, either as a Franchise Consultant, franchise business owner or similar is strongly desired.
- Comprehensive understanding of key business drivers including; sales, marketing, finance and resource management.
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with new partners.
- Be mobile, contactable and an excellent support.
- Experienced in developing and running training/coaching sessions, developing business plans and providing business coaching.
- Good overall IT skills (MS Office).
- UK driving license and own transport (car allowance provided as part of remuneration package).
If you feel that you have the skills, expertise and industry knowledge that our client is looking for, please apply today for a fast response. Alternatively, for more information please call Stuart Moore at Plus One Personnel for an informal conversation in confidence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'