Our Client is a public-sector organisation, dedicated to stimulating local economic growth and social value. They offer a variety of fully managed construction services, property services, innovative design solutions and community investment opportunities that are available to any public body in the UK.
As a Regional Business Manager, you’ll take ownership of Customer activity, Client Management, Business Development and Project Management within the South Eastern Region.
Extensive travel across the region will be required, with some occasional visits to the Head Office in Nottingham.
- Provide the principle point of contact for clients, providing support with their procurement options for contractor and consultancy services
- Promote service benefits to clients and provide technical support on framework operation and compliance
- Work with Project Managers on standards of performance to ensure efficient project delivery
- Researching and identifying potential opportunities for new business development
- Experience of contract management in a private or public sector organisation
- A thorough understanding of procurement, ideally within the public sector
- Demonstrate a strong level of knowledge in public sector services, policies and funding sources
- Experience of developing and implementing new business and growth strategies
What’s in it for you:
- Salary between £40,984 - £55,461 + Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
- Membership of Local Government Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 25 days’ annual leave + Bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and policies to support your work/life balance
This role would suit an individual from a Procurement, Contract Management, or Project Management background with experience of Business Development and Account Management within the Public or Private Sector.
- Business Development
- Public Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"