Regional Business Manager - Private Clinics
Birmingham / Bristol
£38,000 - £44,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for our private client a Regional Business Manager for their 2 clinics in Birmingham & Bristol - you will be Birmingham based but responsible 2 oversea both services. One of the largest providers of family planning services. This international company protects the rights of individuals by preventing unwanted births
The Regional Manager is responsible for the performance of all clinics in their area and will lead local management of these clinics to ensure that they achieve excellent levels of financial, operational and clinical performance.
You will be responsible for ensuring centres are productive and efficient and achieve full compliance with regulatory, organisational and professional body requirements, whilst ensuring that the client is at the centre of all care and the clinics achieve exceptional levels of client care and satisfaction.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and improving standards, health & safety, maintenance, presentation
- Demonstrable experience in managing a budget, finances, profit & loss
- Strong in implementing new ideas and achieving results
- Successful track record of leading and managing customer facing operations, preferably from a commercial healthcare background.
- Successful track record of leading and managing operations, preferably from a commercial healthcare background.
- Experience of leading, motivating, mentoring and coaching others to improve their performance.
- Track record of developing and implementing business growth opportunities.
- Multi-site management experience.
- Experience of meeting and exceeding organisational KPIs
* Degree educated (desirable)
* Knowledge of healthcare sector and regulatory environment
* Management qualification (desirable).
This is a newly created post to align the operational and clinical managers within both services - you will be instrumental in your role to make a difference to this national provider.
An excellent opportunity offering £38,000 - £44,000 per annum
Please express early interest by submitting your CV to
WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CVS FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job