Position: Regional Business Development Manager
Job Type: Field/Home based, Full time, Mon to Fri
Location: North, West England
Package: £40,000+pa + commission + Company Car + Laptop + mobile
This interesting, evolving company are one of the UKs leading air management experts, manufacturing packaged ventilation solutions for commercial and Industrial applications.
This company have been awarded ''outstanding Employer of the year award'' on numerous occasions. Due to their fool proof work ethic, they believe you should enjoy going to work every day and everyone deserves to be recognised and supported throughout their career.
This company have just celebrated 150yrs in business and are a highly established leader in their Industry.
We are looking for a strategic, dynamic Regional Business Development Manager with a proven track record to assist in the further development and growth of our business. This role will be primarily targeting new customers, promoting our products and services to M&E Consultants, Contractors and End Users.
Keys skills of the Regional Business Development Manager
- Develop strategic plans in conjunction with the Sales Director for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Demonstrate their ability to develop and grow the business by developing new client relationships and enhancing existing ones.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in the negotiations and closing of strategic opportunities.
- Identify new ways to maximize revenue.
- Be able to undertake site visits to discuss projects with customers, offer advice on the best possible solution and obtain the necessary information to allow an accurate quotation to be prepared.
- Report and communicate into the business via the monthly sales meetings regarding overall account updates, progress on company strategies, sales co-ordination and other key topics.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions as required.
- Be a highly motivated and passionate professional, ideally with experience in our industry, although not critical.
#We are especially interested to speak with Candidates with specification sales experience, selling into Construction, Architects and Engineering firms.
Please APPLY asap for immediate consideration or email me direct on
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Business Development
- Field sales