The gap personnel group are currently recruiting for a Regional Business Development Manager to join our South West Team. Responsibilities
• using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
• Building & managing a sales database that will ensure business growth through new business
• Managing a tender database to ensure gap personnel are present in all local opportunities that fit our target sectors
• Arranging & attending client meetings to attract new business
• Arranging & attending sales presentations to attract new business
• working towards targets that relate to the number of temps out, margin billed & sales activity
• building relationships with clients, existing clients, using local network opportunities to build relationships.
• developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
• Ensuring that the gap personnel brand is always represented to both clients & prospective clients in a positive manner
• negotiating pay and charge rates for new clients, in line with any legislative changes and ensuring that all agreements are documented
• offering advice to both clients & prospective clients on pay rates, training and other areas gap personnel consult on.
• Ensure operational compliance with all legislative requirements • Securing new business opportunities • Managing tenders & sales presentations • Delivering on agreed KPI’s in relation to business generation, growth and retention • Ensuring all working practices are aligned with operational compliance and policies • Ensuring sales campaigns are effective and all recruitment media available are utilised • Communicating effectively with clients, colleagues and management to achieve required results Key Performance Indicators
- These will be set by the UK Sales Director/South Operations Director monthly. KPI’s will be reviewed informally on a weekly basis and formally on a monthly basis.
- Hungry. Passionate, proactive in their approach to sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with people at varying levels
- previous experience within a business development role
- honest and able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- persuasive, persistent and patient
- flexible and adaptable to deal with various scenarios
- good organisational and administrative skills
- prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work to pre agreed KPI’s
- Understanding of current legislation surrounding the recruitment industry
- Ability to integrate and build relations with the branch teams
- An ambitious individual with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm.
- Can identify sales opportunities through a variety of channels.
- Understands the importance of planning and preparation.
- Is results and goal orientated
- Can develop long lasting and meaningful client relationships through rapport building and understanding client needs.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and can be persuasive and secure results.
- Shares knowledge and best practice and encourages the success of other team members.
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and understands the need to be a head of the competition.
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Acts consistently in a manner that is clearly identifiable with what the gap brand stands for.
Protects the image and awareness of the gap brand in the local market.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job