Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to phenomenal growth one of our top producing AR business partners now require a Regional Business Development Manager (BDM) who will be field/home based but will be required to commute to Gloucester to attend meetings at head office at least once per week.
The successful candidate will cover the Northants, Leics & Cambs area and the role will be a mix of recruitment to find suitable advisers and estate agency introducers plus account management and support to their teams of Business Partner Advisers and relevant introducer businesses in the region.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Financial Services, with a Mortgage Advising background and ideally in Estate Agency too, as this is a mixed recruitment & management role a background in recruitment would also be an advantage, realistic OTE £45K with a competitive basic salary, car allowance and pension scheme
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant previous exposure required to financial services, ideally associated with an estate agency environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, especially mortgages & protection.
- Proven ability to manage projects effectively, keeping key stakeholders updated.
- Target driven and capable of achieving improving financial performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Presentations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"