Bodycote operate an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries including, aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil and gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation. Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services and a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
Bodycote has over 5,700 people globally, in 26 countries spread over 190 locations. We recognise that the success of our business depends upon the skills, commitment and loyalty of our people. We strive to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded and valued.
The Regional Sales Development Manager (RSDM) is responsible for delivering increased and sustainable profitable sales growth through establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base within a defined geographical area/region.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- To deliver a year over year growth in revenue/margin for the assigned customer base to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations of Bodycote ADE as laid out in yearly appraisals.
- Aligning Bodycote’s portfolio to best serve the customer’s strategic and tactical business goals and objectives including senior executive, operational, engineering and procurement personnel.
- Identifying business opportunities within the customer’s operation(s) where Bodycote solutions may add value.
- To ensure that the value of Bodycote’s solutions are clearly understood and effectively communicated to all appropriate executives and personnel in the customer organisation.
- Supply the UK Sales Manager with all the required monthly reports in a timely manner.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels (internally and externally).
- Knowledge of AD&E markets.
- Proven ability to develop new customers and opportunities for ADE.
- Relevant Engineering qualification / Sales
- Preferably educated to a HNC standard or higher, in engineering or materials based subject.
- Knowledge of Bodycote solutions and processes how to align with customers’ drivers.
- Be able to clearly position and sell Bodycote’s value proposition to the customer at all levels from Operations Management to Senior Executive within the customer organisation.
- Be able to establish, develop and sustain trust and credibility for Bodycote.
- Develop and sustain a strategic and trusted relationship between Bodycote and customer.
- Be self-motivated and show great drive and commitment to be successful.
This role requires the holder to travel mostly within UK but other travel could be necessary on occasion and to be able to work flexible hours as workload demands.
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your careerat Bodycote. All internal applicants should inform their current line manager of their application. The closing date for applications is 4th March 2018.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your CV on file and should anything come up that matches your experience we will contact you. Good luck in your job search.