Regional Business Development Manager
Salary Negotiable + OTE DOE + Car, Laptop, Phone
Hours 08:00 – 17:00
- Proven sales track record in B2B environment with experience ideally in Recruitment Services but others will be considered.
- Capable of both understanding the concept of the ‘sales platform’ and developing a personal sales activity plan designed to achieve sales targets.
- Able to work with CRM systems and adhere to business processes to effectively manage and report on the sales activity.
- Willing to develop sales opportunities from a range of sources from cold calling through to working in partnership with highly valued intermediaries.
- Experience of putting together major deal / tender propositions.
- Ability to build strong, sustainable relationships and empathise and influence.
- High level of tenacity, drive and motivation to deliver impressive results.
- Smart in appearance, credible, professional and a confident communicator.
- Developing new business via self-made appointments across key pre-determined business sectors.
- Liaising with field based operational colleagues in order to gain awareness of issues or opportunities and to request support for delivering complex sales propositions.
- Working to and meeting annual targets that are reviewed on a regular basis linked to a compensation scheme.
- Conducting on going market research to develop your knowledge of the market.
- Taking part in networking opportunities, some of which may be out of hours to broaden your contact database.
- The completion of sales reports on a weekly basis to summarise activity and to provide commentary and forecast information.
Reflective of our rapid growth HEADS Recruitment have been experiencing over the past five years and our ambitious plans for the future, we are now seeking a Business Development Manager to grow our client base in the East Midlands area. Our clients span across diverse industries including Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transport and Customer Support.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job