This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Home based with regular travel mainly within the UK and Ireland
Car or car allowance provided + bonus
Working in a niche field of hi-value low volume technical machinery used within the food industry, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in driving future development opportunities for a company who have made major inroads into a potentially huge market place. The position requires a tenacious and driven approach working on increasing market presence, customer satisfaction and sales volumes.
This role will work from home with the bulk of the travel around the north/midlands area of the UK and Ireland territory. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage an effective Go-to-market strategy utilizing a combination of 3rd party sales channels as appropriate.
- Ensure that sales budgets for the portfolio of products and services are met annually.
- Provide direction for the formation and delivery of annual marketing plans.
- Work closely with internal technical engineering teams to provide feedback and improve future products.
- Provide monthly reports and business forecasts.
For this role you will need:
- A proven sales background working within hi-tech low volume hi value capital equipment ideally within the food industry.
- Understanding of X-ray principles would be beneficial.
- A driven candidate with some “spark” who can influence and challenge decisions whilst developing relationships internally and externally.
- An engineering related degree would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job