My client, an international market leader within the hire and construction industry, is now looking to enhance its already very efficient service levels with the employment of several new Regional Maintenance Technicians. You will cover a small territory around the Southampton area pushing into the South West of England. For this role you will need a relevant background in construction / maintenance backed up with an experienced / reliable work work history or relevant qualifications.
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
- Building Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job