Regional Branch Manager
Location: Glasgow, Central Scotland
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: Auto Enrol Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday plus statutory
An exciting new position, reporting in to the UK Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for delivering service excellence for a multi-site vehicle adaptation installation company, serving the disability and mobility sectors. You will develop a recently established business unit within the Glasgow area whilst also overseeing the operation of an existing business unit based in Fife, together servicing the central belt.
As a commercially focussed business manager, you will meet sales targets whilst maintaining the highest service and safety standards. Initially managing a team of 6 we will be looking to expand the business further. You will foster a friendly working environment which encourages team work, energy and a motivated workforce through strong leadership and effective organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet revenue targets and ensure budget adherence
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all branch activities are compliant to H&S and company policy
- Manage the business development of local car dealerships, mobility centres and retail customers
- Ensure appropriate technical and sales support to customers and staff is in place
- Lead, mentor and manage Branch staff by example and promoting the Company values
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership, people development and communication skills
- Commercial Management of multi-site operations desirable
- Dealing with the general public
- Willingness to travel within the central belt
- Valid UK Driving Licence
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Branch Manager
- Car Sales
- Regional Management