Regional Branch Manager - Roofing - £45k to £53k - Berkshire. An exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing company in the UK and overseas. This role is if you are an experienced Manager looking to develop your career in company that operates in a specialist and diverse market.
About the Client:
This company are the leading supplier of temporary site protection materials to construction, housing and refurbishment markets in the UK as well supplying marine markets in Europe and the Middle East and USA. Turning over £2billon last year and with numerous branches in the UK. Customer service is key to their development and growth as a company. They only hire exceptional people who can demonstrate our core values of trust, integrity, and teamwork.
About the Role:
* You will be a self-motivated individual who can embrace change and motivate others to do so.
* You will have a proven track record in meeting targets, building strong relationships with customers and exploiting business opportunities.
* Have previous branch management experience
* Be a level-headed decision maker who recognises the importance of people to the successful running of a business.
* profit driven, tenacious and ambitious, a great team player with great interpersonal skills, who has a desire to learn and develop your career.
* A full valid driving licence is also essential.
* Good IT skills
About the Candidate:
* You will manage the day to day operations; including sales, administration, and logistics, leading by example.
* Motivate the teams to deliver an outstanding service and drive sales.
* Be responsible for the smooth running and profitability of the Ockwells Newbury branch and have additional responsibility for managing a second location in central London.
* Will need to have good knowledge of the trade and products
* Need to maximise all sales opportunities
* Good communication skills to be proactive in internal & external sales calls.
Points of Appeal:
* FTSE 250 Listed Company
* Fully Expensed Company car
* Additional Benefits, Health Care & Career Plan
* Growth Opportunities
* Excellent Salary and bonus Structure
* Management development
* Global distributors.
* Expanding business
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Regional Branch Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job