This is a newly created position following a restructure of the Property Asset Management function.
You will lead a regional asset investment team to deliver the annual asset investment programme, putting customers at the heart of your decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the ambitious asset management strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Overseeing an effective and consistent management of regional contracts for repairs, voids and planned asset investment and the national compliance contracts’ including all other asset and estate management contracted services.
• Ensure consistent contract and contractor management, performance management and budgetary control across all regions.
• To be accountable for performance improvement, service development and driving asset investment decisions to ensure our housing and support services meet local demand and provide value for money.
• Monitor and manage delivery of M&E contracts and contractors.
• To lead, performance manage and develop a team of Surveyors and Asset Project Managers
• Experience in managing a multi-site Refurbishment Programmes
• Ability to apply strong generalist skills to managing technical areas of responsibility
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Ability to identify customer needs and develop appropriate solutions
• Strong skills in performance management, monitoring and financial management
• HND / HNC in Building, Construction or a related Technical discipline
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business