REGIONAL ASSESSORS / AUDITORS - Third party Certification
TRAINEE TO SPECIALIST LEVEL
Can be home based in: Wales, North East or Midlands
Trainees: Starting Salary GBP35k
Third party Auditors with all three core schemes: Salary GBP43k
Plus Company car, expenses, Health care scheme, Excellent pension, home working allowances, 25 days holidays + BH, training offered with certification offered for Lead Auditor/Third party auditor
We are looking for both entry level and experienced Assessors as follows:
Third party Regional Assessors
Must have worked for a UKAS accreditation/ certification body and have all three core schemes
Trainee Regional Assessors
Must have Lead Auditor course done in at least ISO 9001, and/or14001 or OHSAS 18001
At least 3-5 years experience of below high risk industries - essential
o Industries that are critical: Construction, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace , Information Technology, Waste Management
NEBOSH cert or diploma or equivalent NVQ level 3, 4 or 5
Experience of SSIP
We will consider candidates with experience of auditing with a UKAS Accredited Certification Body against ISO9001 and / or ISO14001 and / or OHSAS18001 and / or ISO27001. Specialist schemes such as AS9100, ISO13485, IATF16949, ISO27001 and ISO22301 would be an advantage
AND Individuals with experience in industry of ISO9001 and ISO14001 and / or OHSAS18001 and / or ISO27001 (Trainees).
AND Quality Managers or HSEQ professionals who are looking to step up into a third party auditor role, and salary is reflective of experience, with third party auditing experience Core or Specialist schemes achieving the higher end of the scale.
· To conduct management systems audits (Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance and Re -Certification) against the requirements of a range of International Standards
· To submit audit reports in the required format to Head Office with recommendations for action to be taken.
· To manage personal expenditure required to fulfil the role in order that customer relations and profitability of the business are not compromised
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
· Individuals with experience of auditing with a UKAS Accredited Certification Body against ISO9001 and / or ISO14001 and / or OHSAS18001 and / or ISO27001. SSIP, NEBOSH and / or NHSS qualifications would be an advantage
Individuals with experience in industry of ISO9001 and ISO14001 and / or OHSAS18001 and / or ISO27001 (Trainees)
· Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
· Committed to continuous personal and professional development
· Happy to travel to client sites
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.
- Third party