Our client are an industry leading and rapidly growing company in the field of Building Energy Management Systems. Our impressive growth record has led to an opening for a Regional Administrator to join our office in Bolton. You will assist the Regional Manager in the smooth and effective administration of the Northern Regional business. Co-ordinating a team of engineers to ensure service visits are scheduled and reactive callouts are dealt with in a timely manner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with good customer handling skills, as this role will involve plenty of telephone and email contact with our customers and field engineers. An organised mind and friendly approach will help you integrate into our existing team. Previous experience working in a service environment would be beneficial, however your enthusiasm to learn and good customer handling skills are as important to us.
v Regional Office Duties
o General office administration duties
o Processing Purchase Orders through our WorkFlowMax system
o Keeping Orderbook up-to-date
o Placing Purchase Orders for parts for
o Scheduling of engineer’s diaries
o Scheduling of maintenance visits
o Regular communication with customers (confirming visits etc.)
o Submitting engineer’s reports/quotes within an agreed timeframe
o Invoicing for completed works
o Posting engineer’s timesheets weekly
o Reacting to callouts
o Submitting RAMS as required
o Maintenance contract renewals
o Processing holiday requests
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Five GCSE qualifications at level A to C including Maths & English
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Works - including site specific systems.
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent time keeper
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to defined deadlines
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance and service delivery
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Personable and approachable
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
- Willingness to learn new skills and embrace procedures.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'