Role: Regional Administrator
Location: Field, across 4 locations
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 + company car
Are you an experienced Administrator looking to play a pivotal role in a growing company? Are you confident dealing with office duties and people? Do you have a valid driving licence and a love for driving?
Our client is looking for a professional and organised Administrator to join their well-established business on a full time, permanent basis. The Regional Administrator will provide temporary Administration/Reception/Secretarial support across various locations.
Please note: the purpose of this role is to provide Administration cover across multiple locations, mainly Borehamwood, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire and Kent. Company car provided.
Main Responsibilities of the Regional Administrator:
- Deliver excellent Administration cover when needed across various locations
- Maintain a welcoming reception area
- Answer incoming calls and deal with appropriately
- Manage switchboard
- Provide secretarial and PA support to senior staff
- Maintain company standards across locations
- Provide efficient handovers for when staff return
- Remain professional and approachable at all times, respecting confidentiality when dealing with sensitive issues
Successful Candidate for the Regional Administrator role:
- Experienced administrator with proven office and reception skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, able to keep on top of locations and their procedures
- Flexible and adaptable to location changes
- Able to multi-task, handle a busy workload and meet set deadlines
- Advanced computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft office package
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Driving Licence