Are you immediately available for new roles?
Are you able to work in high pressured environments?
If yes to all read on…..
I am working on a six month fixed term contract for a leading insurance company based in Colchester. My client are an international specialist insurer. They are looking to recruit a Regional Administrator to join their team in supporting portfolio underwriting managers and any other underwriting staff.
What you’ll be doing:
• PA duties - diary management for PU and HUC Managers and underwriting staff as required (team of 50+ people), including arrangement of travel and hotel bookings, production of documents and presentations, processing of expenses, distribution of post and room bookings.
• Reporting - use of online MI systems for preparation of regular and ad hoc reports and statistics as required by the Management and Underwriting teams. These will include, but not be limited to, daily performance reports, monthly MI reports, weekly workflow tasks and weekly reports.
• Represent the team at Regional Administrator meetings bringing back best practice into team.
• Induction planning support for new joiners. Manage IT requirements of team - IT requests, new joiners, distribution lists.
• Ownership of Business Continuity Plan for the team.
• Other ad hoc tasks to support the teams including telephone support to cover meetings as required.
Our must haves:
• Proven experience as a team administrator providing support within a professional environment
• An excellent communication style and professional telephone manner are essential. You will maintain a professional and confident approach at all times and have the ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external clients
• Proactive and able to think ahead to anticipate issues, managing own workload and able to use own initiative to make necessary decisions
• Ability to work under pressure, remaining calm and effective at all times whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
• Solid data analysis skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (able to manipulate data, write formulae to link tabs in spread-sheets, prepare graphs and provide management reports as required)
• Takes a flexible, can do approach to support the consistent achievement of service standards and targets within the team
• Ideally educated to A Level or equivalent standard with 5 GCSE passes (C or above or equivalent) including Maths and English
Key features/benefits of this role:
• Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
• 6 months fixed term contract
• Immediate start dates available
• NCP opposite
• Salary DOE
• An opportunity to work within a leading insurance company
If you are interested and can interview and start work immediately please contact Emma White on 01206 840 100 or email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or Kayla Rose on 01206 840 100 or email : Kayla.Rose@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business