Regional Accountant - BMW
As an Accountant you will provide an effective and efficient accountancy service to our Retail Centre's Management Teams, and ensure that financial controls are maintained in line with Company procedures.This is a regional role, covering four sites, so there will be travelling involved in the role. You will cover BMW in Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich and Norwich (company car included in package).
To be a success as an Accountant, you will have
* To prepare financial Budgets
* To work to tight deadlines at month/year end
* Analyse and interpret data
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* A thorough knowledge and practical experience of accounting systems, processes and financial reporting.
* Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in line with Inchcape procedures
* Provide commercial and financial guidance to General Managers on new initiatives or procedures..
* Control proper banking procedures in line with Company policy.
* Prepare monthly accounts, forecasts and trends to meet required deadlines
* Prepare DOC for management control to meet required deadlines.
* Prepare annual budget to agreed deadlines and parameters.
* Liaise with internal and external auditors as required over audit and produce year end financial results.
* Control Company’s fixed assets including demonstrator vehicles.
* Prepare and submit VAT Returns.
* Prepare and maintain relevant schedules for year end tax returns.
* Recruit, coach and develop staff where appropriate.
* Submit returns to manufacturer a required.
* Ensure that Kerridge system is accurately maintained.
Accountants will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company car
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'