JOB TITLE: RegionalAccount Manager
REPORTING TO: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Aintree Business Park/Brackley with extensive UK travel.
ROLE: The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for delivering a professional, high-quality Account Management service to all of his/her customers. The Account Manager will be tasked with visiting SugaRecycle’s customers to a set schedule. The main purpose being to ensure a seamless and profitable service contract. Dealing with service issues as they may arise and improving the customer and SugaRecycle experience. In addition, there will be the requirement to increase our knowledge and new business where possible.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent numerical and IT skills
- Confidence, tact and excellent persuasive skills
- Good organisational and time management skills including daily planning and general diary management
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of stakeholders
- A willingness to work long hours with regular travel and possible overnight stays.
- A professional manner at all times
- Excellent business and commercial acumen
- Previous field sales or field account management would be an advantage
- You will be expected to represent SugaRecycle in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Advising customers on best practice and responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- You will keep up a high level of customer contact to ensure a proactive approach to management is met
- Time and travel management is a key requirement in order to maximise time in front of customers and maintain excellent administration
- Deliver improvements to services for customers
- Accurate and consistent administration is an ongoing requirement which must be balanced with the need to visit and stay in contact with customers
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and promote sustainable development
- Other reasonable duties as allocated by the Board of Directors or Senior Management.
- This is a regional role. The successful candidate will be cover either the northern region or southern region
- Overnight stays may be required