Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Location: Field Based
Purpose of the Job/Context
Responsible for management and development of a portfolio of accounts to protect & grow turnover & profitability. Maximise sales and distribution of the Groups products in the sales area under his/her control.Key Responsibilities
- Accountability for delivering all targets on contribution & volume for the designated geography and its accounts.
- Responsible for economically covering an allocated sales region, ensuring coverage of all existing and prospective customers.
- Able to support and submit our manufacturing, marketing & trading policies to the trade whilst representing the company in such a manner as to reflect credit upon it.
- Negotiate with all existing and prospective customers to ensure the selling price structure gives the best possible return for the company.
- Submit all sales documents, journey plans, daily reports, expense claims and any other company reports as required in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsibility for managing the accounts on a day to day basis, with support and involvement from other departments where necessary.
- Responsible for development and implementation of promotional strategy for their designated area and its accounts.
- Responsible for the submission of status reports and new account documentation including change of ownership of existing accounts
- Responsible for providing regular reports/ information on the account(s) to maximize the effectiveness of account penetration and maintain/ develop the customer relationship
- Responsible for development and implementation of account plans for their specified accounts and for post activity analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job