Could you help Remploy achieve its mission to transform society and the lives of thousands of disabled people by helping them into sustainable jobs? We are looking for an Account Manager to join an exceptional team of people with a remarkable passion to make a difference. If you buy into Remploy's values of passion, respect, professionalism, keeping promises, and openness, keep reading! The account manager will cover Dundee and the surrounding areas. The account manager will identify, promote, develop, co-ordinate and manage the engagement of organisations that generate appropriate vacancies and candidate referrals in order to enable job outcome and sustained employment targets to be achieved, with particular emphasis on developing new business in line with the Regional Business Plan. The Account Manager will be responsible for establishing employer requirements and introducing and cross selling the full range of services to managed accounts.
Remploy is in partnership with MAXIMUS, a global organisation delivering health and employment services across 3 continents and the opportunities for personal growth are huge.
All colleagues own a stake in Remploy - so everyone has a say in how things are done. You could share in its success every year by earning a profit-related bonus and a dividend on top. As well as a competitive salary and a host of other benefits.
* Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets in a account/business development environment within a service industry.
* A track record of working in a customer led environment evidenced through identifying employer needs and developing a portfolio of products and services to fulfil these.
* Project management skills with the ability to drive projects and ensure that key objectives are met within set timescales and budget.
* Extensive experience of account development and customer relationship management.
* Significant experience of writing and delivering successful sales presentations and attending both sales and service related appointments.
* An action centred individual who can manage workloads to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
* A team player who has a positive and flexible approach when working with others.
Don't' be put off by the standard job terms. If you can't meet these requirements we're open to all kinds of flexible working options as long as business needs can be met. Examples include job share, part time, annualised hours, compressed hours, term time working, flexible shifts and home working. So, whether it's to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices, tell us what you need to achieve the right work/ life balance and we'll do our best to support
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- communication skills
- Good Communication
- interpersonal skills
- relationship building
- Relationship Skills