Regional Account Manager - Covering Weymouth and Lyme Regis
£24,000 - £26,000 plus Bonus and Car/Ipad/Phone
Our client a leading UK Contract maintenance company is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager due to company growth and expansion. The successful candidate will be to covering the above region.
The successful candidate will have previous Account Management experience at looking after multiple sites. Experienced in providing exceptional customer service and building and maintaining relationships. You will have experience of managing and co-ordinating staff. You will also be confident using the MS Office suite as well as hold a Full, clean driving license.
Main Duties will include
- To carry out ad-hoc and regular activity such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the regional operations Manager.
- To directly manage high spend accounts within the operating region
- Ensure cleaning standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained and all contract sites / periodic spends come within budgeted working hours.
- Ensure target staffing levels at customer sites are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Collate accurate payroll information for each contract site to include hours worked, confirming rates of pay, submitting all new starter and tax forms, and notifying the payroll department of any leavers or changes in a timely manner.
- Obtain all appropriate authorisations from the customer or their representatives for all additional works.
- Train and manage site supervisors in Health & Safety, basic & advanced cleaning tasks and to ensure this is cascaded to all site cleaning staff as necessary and as per the A-Frame training material. Ensure employees adhere to the Company Health and Safety procedure at all times.
- Visit all contract sites during cleaning hours making sure all sites of two or more cleaners are visited a minimum of monthly and all sites are visited a minimum of at least quarterly. Ensure all KPI’s are completed by deadlines and advise Customer Services Dept. via e-mail.
- Organise / authorise sufficient stock and supplies deliveries to contract sites remaining within site budget.
- Manage the company implementation procedure for all new contract starts to ensure their smooth and efficient commencement. Undertake risk assessments on all sites and maintain appropriate documentation for each site.
- > 1) Experience of Account management in (preferably in the cleaning/ industry but this is not essential)
- > 2) Experience in managing multiple contracts with a varied portfolio of clients
- > 3) Has had some experience with budget control and understands the importance of efficiency improvements
- > 4) Can demonstrate experience and examples of motivating a team
In return our client offers a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 plus bonus and company car/Car allowance, Pension and Healthcare - Apply now for an interview.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
James Recruitment is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
"Recommend a Friend" Due to the demand for high calibre professional candidates we have introduced a recommend a friend incentive scheme. This scheme will reward the introduction to James Recruitment of an individual, either directly or indirectly. Should this individual find permanent employment through the use of our services and remain in that position for at least 3 months, we will thank you with a reward of £100 of retail vouchers. This scheme is open to both candidates and clients.
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job