Regional Account Manager
Golden Charter is the UK's leading provider of funeral plans. With more than 300 employees and 25 years’ experience in helping people take care of their funeral arrangements and later life planning needs, Golden Charter is the expert when it comes to planning ahead.
Opportunities for promotion within Golden Charter are commonplace with over 100 internal promotions in the last 2 years. Our commitment to our people, and our innovative thinking, has contributed to us becoming an industry-leading organisation with sales growth in excess of 150% over the last five years.
The success of our business is down to our people and our priority is making Golden Charter a great place to work. We recognise potential, providing opportunities that fit an individual’s skills and talents, and ensure the right support is in place.
If you have worked in a Business to Business field sales role and are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and career this could well be the perfect role.
Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential; we are above all looking for someone who is driven by success.
The Intermediary Channel within Golden Charter is seeking to appoint a Business to Business field sales professional to deliver and develop targeted new business through new relationships with a range of third parties including Will Writers and Independent Financial Advisors and from our existing intermediaries across the South West.
Based from home, you will prioritise partner prospecting and be responsible for developing relationships with Intermediary partners to maximise sales of our Prepaid Funeral Plans and Legal Services products.
We seek motivated, energetic and ambitious business professionals who possess a strong desire to over achieve and a commitment to providing high quality service. The successful applicant will be tenacious, self-motivated, target driven with a burning desire to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to earn OTE of £45-£55k
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Use own initiative to identify and convert all new sales opportunities within area
- Ability to work to and exceed all KPIs, monthly and annual sales target
- Delivering excellent customer satisfaction
- Willingness to maintain and proactively broaden skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Conduct face to face presentations to promote the Golden Charter proposition and persuade intermediaries to sell Golden Charter’s funeral plans and legal services.
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills (preferably gained within the Financial Services sector)
- Have the ability and drive to use your own initiative and to generate referrals
- Strong hunger and desire to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experience should ideally be gained from a B2B environment
Location: Home based, but must be willing to travel and show flexibility with territory to be covered.
Hours: 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday (Some evening and weekend work may be required)
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 plus bonus. OTE £45-£55,000
Benefits: Company car/car allowance, pension contribution, free life insurance, fantastic career opportunities
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Regional Sales
- regional manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job