Posted Date: Oct 19 2020
18 Month Secondment
Region - London
As a Regional Account Manager you will be responsible for the development and leadership of local account plans that result in creating and/or maintaining optimal market access which leads to NHS-led implementation of GSK respiratory medicines and to Drive successful sales uptake through Key Account Management and competitive selling of our Respiratory Portfolio value proposition to PLDMs
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Developing industry-leading key account plans to execute the national strategy for Respiratory
- Understanding the customer processes and steps to achieving local market access and population-level uptake across CCG, APCs and large-scale decision-making bodies
- Leveraging deep local account and customer environmental insight to build strong account plans that translate GSKs strategy into local execution
- Prioritisation through effective account segmentation and stakeholder targeting/mapping
Implementation of key account plans to drive optimal access and uptake of GSK’s respiratory medicines
- To develop and maintain an expert level of product and disease area knowledge to influence product advocacy in clinical experts and local payers that leads to access and uptake of GSK medicines
- Build trust and develop relationships with key PLDM and respiratory clinical experts using an account management approach
- Influence and shape the local health economy policy to deliver market access & population level uptake
- Leverage and accelerate current NHS mechanisms to increase uptake (e.g. work plans, guidance development)
- Deliver high quality customer calls and activity to generate clinical and payer advocacy that achieves account goals
- Ability to partner with local RBD to drive focus on personal objectives whilst providing clarity of accountability for other roles within GSK matrix team
- Develop excellent partnership with specialist roles (e.g. MSL, Respiratory Partnership Manager & Evidence Generation Manager) to deliver the account plan objectives
- Support implementation of services/solutions/commercial propositions to ensure that all patients who could benefit from a GSK medicine, within license, have access to it
- Market share growth delivered through NHS-led implementation
- Achievement of market access goals for GSK respiratory medicines within key accounts
- Adherence to minimum standards, GSK & ABPI code
- Business Planning
- Activity and coverage / frequency
- Strong GSK behaviors
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Proven Account Management skills at CCG, APC & large scale decision making bodies in:
Developing insights to develop business plans. Collaboration through the local account team to understand and deliver business objectives through
Generating actionable insight Account Plan Development, Implementation and regular review/course correction Leadership of the local account team to deliver the Key Account Plan
- Strong ability to negotiate with and influence senior NHS stakeholders that drive a business outcome through the development of outstanding internal and external networks
- The capability to consistently and skilfully apply comprehensive knowledge in a commercial way (clincial, economic and environmental) that delivers value to GSK and builds trust with external stakeholders
- Strong track record of gaining optimised access for GSK medicines (or similar pharma) by leveraging clinical and payer decision makers at D&T/ LHE/APC level to ensure patient access is granted and then implemented.
- Evidence of prioritising and setting direction through resource allocation and decision making to deliver both access and uptake across a local health economy
- Evidence of prioritisation skills and account segmentation to deliver strong clinical and payer outcomes at local health economy level.
- Excellent communicator both externally and internally
- Working knowledge of ABPI and GSK policies and qualified to ABPI level
18 Month Secondment
Region - London
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk Managing individual and team performance. Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution. Implementing change initiatives and leading change. Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams. Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally. Developing people and building a talent pipeline. Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation. Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally. Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment w
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'