Regeneration Project Manager
Length: 3 months potentially ongoing
IR35 Status: Outside
A local council is seeking a Regeneration Project Manager to contribute to the team working on a large scope of mixed-use regeneration schemes for Housing, Corporate Property, Schools and Leisure centres.
- Assist and project manage on all stages of the project lifecycle for mixed use regeneration
- Successfully deliver projects to completion
- Lead on delivery and development of town centre regeneration in a complex environment
- Uphold stakeholder management and community relations throughout the project
- Work on a Joint Venture / Partnership working with developers
- Construction project management experience
- Evidence of knowledge and experience working the full project lifecycle
- Prince2, RICS, CIOB or similar experience preferred
- Substantial Public Sector and/or Local Government experience
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Tom Rees or Jagdish Bal on and email you CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
- land assembly