Acton, London, W3
Salary £30,000 - £37,750 per annum
Our client manages over 90,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating communities throughout the region and set to become London’s largest developer of new homes.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to help create places where people want to live. The successful post holder will be part of a team delivering regeneration strategy for the West Neighbourhood.
The post holder will work with a wide range of internal and external partners and stakeholders throughout the planning and on-site process. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships, influencing design, community engagement and delivering a programme of consultation events. The post holder will be responsible for managing and monitoring the community grants program and supporting local community groups who apply. The role will involve representing our client at resident and leaseholder meetings, which will involve occasional evening meetings and weekend work.
You’ll need to have experience of project management and customer engagement. A background in housing and regeneration will be an advantage. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to positively influence key decision makers.
Essential skills needed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong focus on Customer Service
- Effective time management & budget management skills
- Energy and drive to achieve objectives
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office suite, Wordpress and Excel
- Ability to produce accurate and high quality communication documents including newsletters and maintain the website
- Able to work to deadlines
Closing date for completed applications: 5th March 2018
Interviews to be held on: 23rd March 2018
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- Social Housing