Refuse Worker Required for Christmas and New year - Extra Money for Christmas
We are recruiting for Refuse Worker in the Ilkeston area.
Job Details for a Refuse Worker:
- Must be physically fit as will be collecting household waste from private and business residents
- Loading refuse waste on to the back of a vehicle + walking up to 14 miles per day.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Salary: £7.83 to £9.16 per hour
- Working Hours: 06:30 till finish - (approx 8 hours per day) up to 15:00 Monday to Friday
- Loading refuse onto the back of the vehicle - walking up to 14 miles per day.
Benefits of working for Extra Personnel as a Refuse Worker
- 28 Holidays per year - increase after 12 weeks
- Weekly Pay
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role as a Refuse Worker please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'