Refuse Loaders required for the local Council located in Kingsbridge.
Refuse Collectors are needed within the councils, you will be required to work on a day-to-day basis collecting bins within the local districts.
It is a physically demanding job, you will be handling unsanitary waste and standing up all day in all weathers.
- Bin collections.
- Street sweep.
- Parish sweep.
- Pay is £9.03 an hour, including overtime rates.
- Saturday rates of £13.54ph (over 37hrs) and Sunday rates of £18.06.
- Monday to Friday - 7.00am start until finish each day (normally a 7.5 hour working day).
- Finish times can vary and you will have bank holidays off.
- Occasional Saturdays, rare Sunday work.
- Working outdoors.
- Early starts, early finishes.
- Holiday pay.
- Working with a council - potential for permanent positions.
Apply now or call and ask for Amy.
'Like' our 'Acorn Recruitment - Newton Abbot' Facebook page, and visit the website acornpeople.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"