Are you a hardworking person looking for an opportunity to work within a well established public sector team? Do you thrive on being busy? We are seeking a refuse loader to work with the team based at depots within Powys. If you think you have the ability to fulfil the following duties, don't hesitate; apply today!
You will be responsible to work as part of the collections team loading refuse, recycling and garden waste from domestic properties.
- To undertake the removal of waste as directed from premises.
- To return all containers to their correct location after collection as directed.
- To ensure that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillage's are cleaned up before leaving the area.
To apply for this role you MUST:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have experience performing all of the above duties
- Be willing to work 37 hours per week on an ongoing temporary basis
- Experience within a similar loader role will be a strong advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual and customer orientated
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.
- Refuse Loader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job